Kelly Jepson gained most of her Dance training from the North Nottinghamshire Dance School 'Dancemania'. It was there that she studied many styles of dance from an early age, from beginners through to advanced and onto teacher training. Kelly trained under the I.D.T.A dance syllabus and took classes in Ballet, Tap, Rock and Roll, Cheerleading, Freestyle Disco, Slow, Modern, Contemporary and Street Dance.
Upon leaving school Kelly also studied Dance at Clarendon College in Nottingham where she gained a Level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Dance.
Kelly has been teaching dance and cheerleading for over 9 years to children and adults in Schools, Leisure Centres and Village Halls across the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire areas. Kelly has also taken her work to other areas of the UK with contracts in Birmingham, Hertfordshire, Kent, Brighton and Oxford.
Kelly is DBS checked and fully insured, and holds the following qualifications:
- I.D.T.A Freestyle Dance Teaching Qualification
- I.D.T.A Cheerleading Teaching Qualification
- I.D.T.A Anatomy & Physiology Diploma
- BGU Dance - Jazz & Pom
- UKCA Cheerleading Coach Certified
- UKCA Tumbling Coach Certified
- UKCA Cheer Stunts Coach Certified
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Dance
- NCFE Level 2 in Performance Skills
- PTLLS Level 4
- Diet and Nutrition Level 2
- First Aid
- Safeguarding Certificate
Kelly is a member of the International Dance Teachers Association, the UK Cheerleading Association and the United Dance organisation.You can contact me here